The Emerson A-100folding knife offers you very first class sharpness and strength in a refreshingly basic style. This knife was the design from which all other Emerson knives developed from. Here are my ideas on the knife:
Exactly what I like about the knife:
1. Your fingers are secured from lock failure thanks to Emerson ' s time checked liner lock. My knife has no up and down or side to side motion when in the locked position.
2. My knife came shaving sharp right from package. After utilizing it for daily energy work, it has no issue keeping its sharp edge. 154 CM steel is not just sharp and strong, however likewise resistant to rust.
3. One handed opening with the A-100is no issue. The thumb stud on the spinal column makes opening your knife a breeze.
4. At 3.6 inches long, the spear point design blade is tough enough to be a fantastic cutting tool and little enough to legily bring with you practically anywhere.
5. The G-10deal with seems like sandpaper in your hand. You ' ll be pleased to have this kind of texture due to the fact that it supplies an anti-slip surface area, which works as a security function.
Exactly What I did not like:
The A-100is not ambidextrous to permit left handed bring. It ' s an embarassment that lefties may have to lose out on such an useful style.
The Emerson A-100folding knife is a fantastic worth for the cash. You have the alternative of a plain or half serrated edge and both have actually a recommended retail of $ 188.95 Get this knife and you ' ll have a workhorse of a knife that will last you a life time.